Friday

Friday Feature

Another week is in the books and there is no better way to celebrate than with some good music.
I had every album these guys put out back in the day. I even wanted to be in the group, although I couldn't hold a note until I got much older. They just seemed pretty cool to me and all the girls liked them, so that definitely made me want to sing.

So, since I really enjoy interviews and biographies, I thought I'd share this interview and a little bit of their music. So, without further ado, I give you, New Edition.


[click "play" (the arrow button) to watch]


Don Cornelius says, "Give it up for, New Edition (The Bobby Years)"


[click "play" (the arrow button) to watch]

I know everybody loved the addition of Johnny Gill and the song "NE Heartbreak"
(Check out those glasses on Ralph, I remember sporting those back in the day)


[click "play" (the arrow button) to watch]


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

No comments: