Friday

Public Service Note

** When I originally posted this, I wasn't sure if the feed was working. I have now found the problem. Thank you for your patience.

I'm currently putting together my first official Rich House TV video, so please forgive me if I don't deliver the frequency of posts that you have become accustomed to here at The Rich House.

I would also like to encourage you to subscribe to The Rich House by leaving your email address in the appropriate box to the right. I should have done this a long time ago considering all the wonderful blogs in existence and the added level of service that it provides you, the reader. By subscribing, you will get notified by email when a new post is created and will thereby get to maximize your surfing experience.

Thanks in advance for your loyal readership and do look forward to some pleasant surprises in the near future as I continue to strive at Changing the Game.


About the host:
Rich Fitzgerald is the author of the short story "One to Remember" featured in Love and Redemption (Bloggers' Delight Vol. 1), a collection of short stories by authors who blog. To read excerpts or to order a copy of the title, visit i-Lit. The book is also available on Amazon.

2 comments:

CapCity said...

i choose NOT to do e-feeds cuz i get enough email -- i peruse blogs when the time & mood hits - but thanx for asking;-).

Anonymous said...

I subscribed...if I get spam....