Monday

It's So Necessary

Welcome Back From The Holiday!

During the holiday I got a chance to do something I love; watch movies. I don't get to watch much network television because I work a lot during my time away from the corporate plantation, but I definitely try and get my share of theatrical films in via DVD. During this time of leisure I had the pleasure, I'm not sure you really want to call it that, but I watched a film that I couldn't help but tell everyone else about. The film I'm referring to is
"An Inconvenient Truth"
by Al Gore, former United States Vice President.

This is a MUST SEE film, because it affects everyone on the planet, regardless of gender, age, race or political affiliation. If you haven't seen it, I won't tell you what it's about, I will let it speak for itself, check out the trailer and run out and get a copy to watch. It's available for purchase and rental.


[click "play" (the arrow button) to watch]


An Inconvenient Truth: Official Website
Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

2 comments:

Lance said...

i'm gonna check out this video...i think the reality is that we "really" don't look to the future, if it's not affecting us now.

those that do, don't either have the money/power to make the change necessary or those with money/power don't wanna change enuff to make "their" m/p work for the good of mankind...unless they can get paid in the process.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Oh yeah. It's all about the dollars. Not fixin it, that is.