Wednesday

It's coming!!!!


It’s coming! This month!

I have to admit, I have NEVER read Eric Jerome Dickey until recently (well, I attempted to read an earlier work, but never finished it – sorry Eric).

A friend of mine (probably not who you think) allowed me to borrow their pre-release copy and I couldn't put the book down. Don't let the cover fool you (I wouldn't have chosen that cover for this story, but it's not my book.) Anyway, the characters were well developed and portrayed, the plot had a lot of nice twists and suprises, and you won't believe the ending. The writing was probably some of his best. I can’t wait to get a copy of my own. I'm telling you, Eric put it down on this one!

If you’ve never read him, this is the book to start with, if you already love him, this will be a bright spot in your collection of his books. Look for it, run out and buy it. It’s a good read. I was thoroughly entertained and I'm sure you will be as well.




Eric Jerome Dickey Online


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

3 comments:

dc_speaks said...

I, too, am a confessed non reader of eric jerome dickey. I have heard of him via many women and I will certainly support the brother. Thanks for the tip, brah!

Cortney Gee and The Celebrity Cane Corsos said...

Rich Eric is a prolific writer brother actually writes in his sleep I think .. He is a great read and only motivates me to finish one book as he serves out 5 since I met him and began my quest FUGGGGGGGG

Anonymous said...

I have been reading Mr. Dickey for some years now. I will get my copy of this when he comes to my little corner in the South next week. I'm looking forward to this different side of his work.

And, by the way, thanks for checking out my site and leaving some positive words.

Blessings,
Jewells