Saturday

Why can't I think of stuff like this


If you've ever read a book or watched a screenplay and thought, why can't I think of stuff like this, then I have a theatrical conundrum that is a must see. It is a work that is written and directed by Guy Ritchie, the writer/director of cult films Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. However, I have to say, Mr. Ritchie has outdone himself with this film. He hails as the master of the mind for unlawful carnal knowledge with the release of this one.



This latest film, Revolver, starring Jason Strathom, Ray Liotta, Vincent "Big P" Pastore, and Andre "3000" Benjamin will prove to be a treat for all movie enthusiasts. Not only is this movie good, but it reaches towards themes that deal with power,deciet and spirituality. If you don't like this one then kill yourself twice. The really amazing thing is that this movie just hit the shelves of Blockbuster, my favorite spot to catch movies, but it was released in late 2005 to audiences starting in Russia.

One last thing, watch all the way through to the credits.



Now back to your regularly scheduled programs.



About the host:
Rich Fitzgerald is the author of the short story "One to Remember" featured in Love and Redemption (Bloggers' Delight Vol. 1), a collection of short stories by authors who blog. To read excerpts or to order a copy of the title, visit i-Lit. The book is also available on Amazon.

10 comments:

Don said...

Where have I heard the name Guy Ritchie before. Sounds like a must-see.

Also, check this link out:

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/20080327/120663275700.html

Don said...

*html

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

Snatch is one of my all time favorites

Lance said...

nice post bruh rich....

i'll give this movie a look-see as i was about to add-on to my queue with blockbuster online.

believe it or not, the future of films are slowly heading to the straight-to-video distribution with online movie downloads. it cost too much to have a building, staff to run movie rentals.

good lookin'.... ;-)

Mizrepresent said...

I will definitely add this to my watch list! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Yeah Rich, snatch is the bomb Bro! I'll definitely check this one out...You crazy for that comment on the post...LMBAO

Shai said...

I don't too much like those movies. I haven't seen one like them in a long time.

CapCity said...

LUV! LUV! LUV! Snatch!! It's my fave Brad Pitt film so far!

Anonymous said...

yeah dude, i'm a big guy ritchie fan. i saw this winkin' at me at wally world and went ahead and picked it up. i'll watch it this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Snatch is my favorite movie and I can't wait to see this.