Monday

Coming into closer view

I told ya'll a while back that I was trying to find "me," well I'm coming into view. The selection I'm going to share with you, found me last year and I couldn't remember the name of it, then out of nowhere, it popped up on my Pandora Player. I felt so good, I wanted to share.

Enjoy the holiday if you are home and if you are at work like me, here is something to help you get through the day.

St. Germain everybody. If you ain't hip, now you are.


[click "play" (the arrow button) to watch]



[click "play" (the arrow button) to watch]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a busy day planned but will take some time to listen to some music while working to relax in the meantime...will check out the video.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

boy u know yourself - u grounded and centered and best of all humble and able to find some funky tunes

CapCity said...

u know i am digging these funky tunes. but that boy in the first video bettah keep his durty-been-walkin'-all-over-the-city shoes off my clean bed! lol!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Yeah, T, I know who I am, but sometimes we get lost during the chase for life's stuff.

Glad to have a circle like you folks to keep me concentrating on the man in the mirror.

Mr.Slish said...

The year I believe was 2000...Their album The Tourist was HIZZOT!!!! Their house tracks are Fire...

Great Minds...